For our client, Restart is looking for a qualified marketing professional for a project focused on children in Bosnia-Herzegovina, living in orphanages or other institutions.
Our client is an organization established in 2009, acting as a friend of children without parental care and persons with disabilities. Through projects of education, training and the dissemination of knowledge about entrepreneurship, they offer these children a safer future. Thanks to the personal assistants and work, they train children with disabilities and provide them the opportunity for a more independent life.
Position based in Mostar.
Marketing and Communication Activities
- Develops, updates and implements communications plan
- Updates website with new articles and makes sure all information is relevant
- Regularly updates database contacts and makes sure all new contacts are included in database
- Develops appealing look of newsletters and sends out to database contacts
- Updates social media outlets and develops a plan to engage the audience on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Gathers information on important events in BiH and globally
- Ongoing development of operation manuals for the database, constant contact, social media, website
- Gathers and publishes data on partners’ and supporters’ news and events
- Publishes relevant news from BiH
- Directly responsible for media coordination
- Participates in events, speaks and presents on behalf of the organization
- Develops press releases and sends them out to media contact list
- Coordinates media interviews, translations and placement
- Facilitates the coordination of media activities (invites media, coordinates media interviews
- Prepares follow-ups on media exposure on organization’s activities and events
Donor/ Fundraising Program
- Writes project proposals and communicate with potential corporate partners/ sponsors
- Coordinates activities with donor organizations
- Supervises implementation of donor campaign
The job requires:
- A proven record of success in project and event management, preferably in a related industry
- Skill and comfort with sales
- The experience of management of people and resources.
- The graduate level of intellect preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification
- Presentational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Professional level of written and spoken English and Bosnian
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Reports to: President of the Association
Qualified candidates should submit their CV/resume to [email protected]. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.