Working for the Economic Prosperity of Our Nation
Restart is a social biz which operates as a business embassy for the diaspora organisations and foreign companies. We handle business requests as well as facilitate foreign investments, by leveraging our network and their contacts around the world.
Restart aims to serve entrepreneurs, business-oriented individuals, and municipalities in Bosnia and Herzegovina needing better international networks, a better information base, as well as direct and indirect investments. On the other side, there are members of the Bosnian diaspora who desire to directly take part in the economic and social transformation of their homeland.
For these companies or individuals who have a hard time navigating through the Bosnian legal framework and complex administrative processes, Restart offers a solution on a “turnkey” basis, which includes:
- Handling various administrative procedures required for a company registration in Municipal Court
- Finding a suitable office and handling office lease paperwork
- Offering experienced accountants and lawyers
- HR Recruitment: Selection of Managing Director and staff
- Consulting on business processes
RESTART contributes to the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina through:
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and business development and consequently – direct and indirect contribution to increasing employment;
- Increase in foreign investments;
- Inspiring Bosnians in Scandinavia, the United States and elsewhere to contribute to the economic development of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Raising awareness in Bosnia and Herzegovina about the importance of diaspora engagement in development of the country;
- Building of platforms for direct participation in various initiatives;
- Building channels for sharing important news on business development in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Who will benefit from the project?
- Unemployed youth
- Local businesses
- Diaspora professionals
- Foreign companies
- Targeted peer countries – Western Europe /USA
It’s time to establish your business in Bosnia and Herzegovina
After many years of professional and personal experience, the BAFA and SEEBA founders decided to launch the project Restart which will help companies abroad to establish their businesses or outsource their services to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Bosnian market is aiming to be recognized as a safe zone for investment. We understand that there are companies willing to establish a business, but who do not know the way nor have time to do it.
Now, another entity can register a company on their behalf. The process is not that complicated if led by professionals or experienced personnel. In addition, many successful companies turn to restart for local know-how, latest tax law and employment updates and all other forms of business consulting services.
Restart is your trusted partner
- All the Restart founders come from strong and successful leadership positions of the top companies in the country
- Some of the Restart founders lead successful companies with a track record in the sector of Online Marketing for international markets
- Founders of Restart have entrepreneurship background and have personally faced all the obstacles of running the business in the country and found ways not only to overcome them but to thrive
- BAFA membership reads like “Who is Who” of Bosnia. It has a very powerful and prestigious member base, which allows you to connect to the right people quickly
- We have very large database and strong ties to various diaspora organizations as well as influential individuals around the globe
Trust us and let our experienced team register and establish your company on your behalf and make sure you are compliant from the day one.
Bosnian American Friendship Association
BAFA, co-founder of Restart, is the most prominent organization of the American diaspora in Bosnia. It’s a membership-based community whose mission is to enhance human and social capital in both countries through the promotion of volunteerism, diversity, and responsibility.
BAFA started to work as a non-formal organization in 2011 but is officially registered in 2015. 2014 and 2015 were good years for BAFA in which we focused primarily on building the community and distributing information about important initiatives.
- In 6 years BAFA organized 60 networking events
- Networking of BAFA members helps companies find new clients and grow their businesses
SEEBA is a consulting company in Stockholm that provides services in the field of business and digital strategies. The Stockholm office performs sales and consulting business in Scandinavia while a network of partners in Bosnia and Herzegovina and other countries of South East Europe delivers digital tools to improve the performance of their clients. The partner network now covers more than 2,000 consultants in Southeast Europe.
SEEBA portfolio contains all the necessary services for sustainable development and growth of a company. Clients include various companies and organizations from the public and private sectors, from local municipalities, government agencies to small and medium enterprises. For two years in a row, SEEBA successfully organize a conference ‘Outsource to Europe’ in Stockholm, which aims to promote South-Eastern Europe as a region for the implementation of digital projects.
Amela is Restart’s Legal Expert.
Amela’s expertise is proven by her excellent results; she registered approximately 760 companies in 8 years (96 new companies a year), and has changed some terms of contract (increasing capital, changing address an address, shareholder, updating organization structures from corporations to Ltd., etc) for approximately 920 companies in 8 years (115 companies each year).
Amela Suljevic was born in Belgrade in 1982. After finishing high school in Sarajevo, she graduated from the law faculty in October 2006.
After her first position for the Federal Parliament of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Amela began her law practice in a notary office in April 2008. Since then, she has carried out all notary activities − with focus on her main area of expertise: company law and the registration process for companies through the municipal court and other institutions throughout BiH − preparing documents and documentation for both domestic and foreign shareholders, guiding them through the proper method for business and/or capital investment.
Also, in the notary office, Amela was directly responsible for a team of five (5) employees; she directly managed its facet of the team, overseeing their work and obligations, which enabled her to become more efficient in her own activity by working better in a team and also through knowledge transfer with her colleagues.