Restart is looking for multiple qualified professionals for an upcoming project focused on engagement of B&H Diaspora for economic development and prosperity of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Restart is a social biz which operates as a business embassy for the diaspora organisations and foreign companies. We handle business requests as well as facilitate foreign investments, by leveraging our network and their contacts around the world.
Restart aims to serve entrepreneurs, business-oriented individuals, and municipalities in Bosnia and Herzegovina needing better international networks, a better information base, as well as direct and indirect investments.
Restart is looking for the following positions:
- Chief of Party (CoP)
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Senior Diaspora Outreach Advisor
- Senior SME Investment Advisor
- Senior SME Development Advisor
- Gender Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
- Degree in business administration, economics, finance, public policy, law or related field; Master’s degree or other advanced degree strongly preferred;
- For The CoP role experience managing donor programs, experience in SME development or investment promotion, and experience working in BiH.
- Experience with USAID or any other international donor required;
- Experience working with or for a diaspora community organization
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: investment and finance, small and medium enterprise (SME) development, business development services, grants management, communications and outreach, M&E, diaspora programs, and/or engaging with networked organizations;
- Proven ability to facilitate investment and identify high-value partnerships with private and public sector stakeholders for enterprises addressing public needs
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, lead negotiations, and reach a consensus among several private and public sector stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian
- Understanding of the BiH context, a strong network among BiH diaspora
BiH citizens or members of the Bosnian diaspora are strongly encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their CV/resume to [email protected]. Selected candidates will be contacted for interview.